Parking Made Easy Terms & Conditions
By using the website you certify that you are an adult of age 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18 you may only access the website. You must not use this website on behalf of any one else. If you do, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions personally and as agent you will bind your principal. If you are registering as a business, you must have the authority to represent and to bind that business to these terms and conditions.
To use the website you will need to register and submit personal details such as your name, a username, your email address and a password. You agree to receive notification via email, SMS and telephone in relation to the use of your car parking space. In selecting a username you must not adopt a username that PME, in its sole discretion, deems offensive. It is your responsibility to keep your registration details confidential and you must not disclose the details to anybody else.
The primary purpose of this website is an internet-based advertising medium that facilitates car parking listings. PME does not act as an agent and does not hold out to be an agent for you or anybody else who accesses or uses this website.
The website is merely a passive conduit for the distribution and publication of information about car parking listings online. PME does not have any control over, and to the extent permitted by law, make no warranties or representations in relations to the suitability, quality, safety, legality, accuracy, truth of any car parking listing or the willingness or ability of website users to enter into contract in relation to a listing.
How Parking Made Easy sources and uses information in parking listings:
To provide users with the most complete and up-to-date information about parking spaces, Parking Made Easy displays parking listings on its website.
Information in parking listings is compiled from a variety of sources:
- Publicly available information, such as crawled web content (e.g. information from a business’ official website)
- Licensed data from third parties
- Users who contribute information (such as addresses and phone numbers), including parking space providers who claim parking listings through the website
- Information based on Parking Made Easy’s interactions with a parking space
Anybody who uses this website do so at their own risk. All users release PME, the website, the company, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, investors and employees from all claims, liability, demands, damages, losses, costs and expenses, all legal fees, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any arrangements the user may have made.
Users are entirely responsible for completing all transactions they participate in. With regards to the parking spaces listed through the website, PME does not, control, endorse, approve or check the availability of the parking space or accuracy of the information provided. When using the website, users are requested to use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading. It is hereby made clear that the PME nor the website do not control the information which is made available through the website provided by other users. When deciding whether to use this website or enter into an agreement with a third party, users must rely solely on their own enquiries.
The content displayed on the website consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a listing page. The website cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Any brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners.
PME may provide various parking agreements to be used as guide only, they are not prepared for any specific purpose or user and as such, PME does not accept liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising directly or indirectly as a result of any user acting or refraining from acting as a result of using the various parking agreements provided. We do not represent or warrant that the materials made available on this website will be suitable for any particular purpose.
PME does not guarantee that this website will be error free, continuously available or free from viruses. Access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice and for any reason.
Fees And Charges
Community membership fees are paid by drivers looking for parking who join Parking Made Easy. This provides you with full access to the website and to send and receive messages. It is what goes to the website's operation and enables the platform that is provided. Payment is to be made in advance using the payment methods made available on the website.
Users of the website may list their parking space at no cost, however, they also have the option to pay for an upgraded listing when their parking space is advertised on the Parking Made Easy website. Payment is to be made in advance using the payment methods made available on the website.
In no event will you be entitled to any refund of payments for chargeable features unless otherwise specified. In particular, website users are not entitled to any refund if they fail to find a parking space/driver via the site. We do not make any representation or guarantee that users will find a parking space/driver via the site, nor do we make any representation or guarantee that drivers/parking providers will be available in any area. Nor are users entitled to a refund of any "unused" portion of their subscription if they wish to cancel (or no longer require) their subscription for any reason.
For non-members the website reserves the right to markup listing prices to complete the booking process which requires a 12 month reservation paid in advance and can be done by contacting us.
For paid members of the website there are no markups for the self service booking which can be done by directly contacting the parking space listing providers.
Renewal and Cancellation
Memberships and some paid features may be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the membership and/or feature term originally selected. Parking Made Easy may continue to renew memberships and/or features until the user requests a cancellation.
To cancel a membership and/or feature, users may contact Parking Made Easy at contact or by email at email@example.com. If a user cancels its membership and/or feature, users will have access to the membership benefits until the end of the then-current membership and/or feature term; the membership and/or feature will not be renewed after that term expires.
Users will not be eligible for a refund of any portion of the membership and/or feature fees paid for the then-current membership and/or feature period. Parking Made Easy is not responsible for and will not reimburse any fees incurred by users from their bank or other financial institution, including without limitation overdraft charges, insufficient funds charges, interest charges, or finance charges, which may have occurred as a result of charges billed by Parking Made Easy.
Referral generated by referrer and shall receive (1) reward valued at 25 dollars for each annual premium membership referral generated by the referrer. A referrer may not earn more than 24 (number) referrals per calendar year or more than $600 dollars in rewards per calendar year.
Rewards may be redeemed in the form of an gift card and in the company's sole discretion. Restrictions may apply. For example, if the reward is in the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher, it may be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions.
Rewards are subject to verification. The company may delay a reward for the purposes of investigation. They may also refuse to verify and process any transaction company deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these terms and conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
All of the Company's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral or Reward is verified.
Giveaway, Rewards and Promotions
Parking Made Easy (hereinafter referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’), is conducting a trade promotion by way of a lucky draw (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as the ‘Contest’ or ‘Giveaway’) for individuals (hereinafter referred to as ‘Participant’ or ‘Participants’ or ‘Members’ or ‘Entrants’ or ‘Them’ or ‘You’ or ‘Your’).
1. The Giveaway event, at which the winners for prizes will be drawn, will be conducted the last Friday of the month at 10.00 am AEST until further notice.
3. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
5. Entry is open to all Australian residents except employees and immediate families of Parking Made Easy and their associated companies and agencies. Entry is subject to all state laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. In certain jurisdictions, state laws may restrict or prohibit the award or delivery of certain prizes within that state. Entrants from states that may restrict delivery can collect the prize from Parking Made Easy headquarters in Sydney if this does not conflict with those state laws. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent.
6. Participants shall be allowed to enter the Contest via official links provided by the website and social media platforms, IF:
a) Participants agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions; and
b) Participants purchase the package from the official links.
c) Participants are subscription loyalty members of Parking Made Easy.
ENTRYS FOR THE CONTEST
7. We may be giving away mini prizes that are a promotion of the Parking Made Easy brand and our partners. In order to be eligible for the Contest, participants are required to purchase a membership which is a recurring payment via the official links which shall automatically place them in the Contest. Details of the packages can be found on the Parking Made Easy website. The Participants will have to purchase either a membership via the official promotional links or via our social media platforms which will automatically place you in the draw. Entries are based on the number of months of recurring active membership.
8. Weekly Mini Draw Prizes of $100 cash are at the sole discretion of Parking Made Easy.
9. The Winners of the main prize will be announced on the members giveaway website every last Friday of the month until further notice. There must be a minimum of 500 entries in the lucky draw for it to take place.
10. The announcement of the winners may also be broadcast live on all our social media platforms. The Winners shall also be contacted via phone and email immediately after each promotion.
11. Winners will be published online immediately after the initial prize draw date as listed above via our social media platforms and published on our website at Parking Made Easy.
12. The prize will be handed over by our team to the Winner within 15 business days after the draw. Times may vary as a result of product availability and transport/freight availability.
13. If the prize is unclaimed after a 3-month period of the initial draw, the prize will then be redrawn and a new winner announced 2 months from the stated draw date at 10.00 am AEDT on our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram, and published on our website at Parking Made Easy.
14. The Participant shall be entitled to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All communications in relation to the Contest must be made via email@example.com or via our customer support number 0413 118 049.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF PARKING MADE EASY
15. We warrant the following:
a) All prizes involved in the Contest to be given away as a promotional prize are the property of Parking Made Easy and are in as is condition
b) The purpose of this promotion is to bring awareness to the Parking Made Easy brand.
c) Parking Made Easy neither sells raffle tickets nor any tickets specifically to win these prizes.
d) These prizes are strictly a promotional giveaways, which can be won by any person that purchases a membership via our website or any official link, thereby becoming a Customer of Parking Made Easy.
e) Entries to the Contest are only provided as a promotional prize to Members or Customers of Parking Made Easy and cannot be purchased and will not be sold separately..
f) Parking Made Easy entirely funds all of their promotions. Everything associated with this promotion is funded by Parking Made Easy.
g) Parking Made Easy subscription loyalty members accumulate an extra entry into every draw for every month that a successful payment is debited.
h) If an Parking Made Easy subscription loyalty members payment fails it will retry 4 times and after repeated failures the subscription will be suspended on the final 4th attempt.
16. Memberships purchased through the Parking Made Easy Packages grants members access to the rewards platform for a time period.
17. Memberships also include discounts to our official merchandise store.
18. Memberships to our club also include invitations and access to official Parking Made Easy Events Australia wide ( membership must be active at the time of the event and proof must be provided)
REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES
19. Your purchase of a membership to our rewards platform enters you to win amazing giveaways. Memberships purchased during a giveaway are non-refundable.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. For major failures you are entitled to cancel your service contract with us; and a refund for the unused portion or compensation for its reduced value. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service. Refunds or rectifications cannot be given for reasons such as change of mind or failure to properly understand this promotional T&C or the Parking Made Easy platform T&C.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES OF THE PARTICIPANT
20. The Participant represents and warrants that it shall not contact any affiliate, employee, sponsor or partner of Parking Made Easy in order to manipulate the Contest results.
21. By becoming a Member or Customer of Parking Made Easy the Participant agrees to enter the Contest and Agrees that:
a) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest and the promotional prizes shall be resolved individually without any form of class action;
b) Any claims judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred in entering the Contest, but under no circumstances will Parking Made Easy be responsible for any legal fees;
c) Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damage and any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses incurred in entering the Contest.
d) In no event will Parking Made Easy, their licensees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotional agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from access to, or use of, this website, electronic or computer malfunctions, or entrant participation in this contest, even if Parking Made Easy was advised of the possibility of such damages.
e) Parking Made Easy reserves the right to disqualify any Participant found to be tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Parking Made Easy.
f)In the event the Contest is compromised by non-authorised human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Parking Made Easy, that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Parking Made Easy reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
g) Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Parking Made Easy reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
h) Parking Made Easy assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider, or e-mail systems, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or incomplete, late, lost, damaged, illegible or misdirected electronic communications, or any combination thereof.
i) The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Parking Made Easy reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
j) Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Parking Made Easy reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
k) Parking Made Easy assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider, or e-mail systems, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or incomplete, late, lost, damaged, illegible or misdirected electronic communications, or any combination thereof.
l) The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
COPYRIGHT, STATUTORY GUARANTEES, WAIVER AND LIABILITY
22. In consideration for Parking Made Easy awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in/with the prize to appear in advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the ability of Parking Made Easy to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Parking Made Easy may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
24. Parking Made Easy does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and Parking Made Easy shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. Parking Made Easy is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. Parking Made Easy reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The legal rights of Parking Made Easy to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. All entries become the property of Parking Made Easy. Parking Made Easy collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
28. All entries become the property of Parking Made Easy. All entries will be entered into a database and it may use the entrant’s names and email address for future promotional marketing purposes without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact Parking Made Easy on their details set out in Condition 15. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to Parking Made Easy.
29. Parking Made Easy collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the competition. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law. To request access to, or to update, personal information Parking Made Easy holds about you, entrants can contact the office of Parking Made Easy by the methods described in Condition 15.
PME maintains the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these terms and conditions shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this website. Your continued use of this website shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
If you have any queries, please contact us.