Car Parking Near Me for ZenYai Thai, 111 London Circuit Sydney Bld, Canberra City, ACT, 2601
About ZenYai Thai:Description - Restaurants ANZSIC - 5730 SIC - 5812 Canberra City, ACT, 2601 in Australia is home to a variety of restaurants offering diverse cuisines to cater to every palate. Whether you're in the mood for a hearty Italian pasta, a sizzling Indian curry, or a fresh Australian seafood platter, you'll find it all here. The restaurants in the area also provide a great ambience for a casual lunch with friends, a romantic dinner date, or a celebratory meal with family. Additionally, many of these establishments source their ingredients locally, supporting the community and providing high-quality, fresh dishes. So, come and experience the vibrant dining scene in Canberra City for a memorable culinary journey. So let's get here!
Is This Page Yours?Phone - 0262627594 Is ZenYai Thai, 111 London Circuit Sydney Bld, Canberra City, Australian Capital Territory, 2601 yours?
- Attract more people by adding more content such as phone, email and website.
- Provide a description of your products and services, photos and add your opening hours too.
- Offer promotions, coupons and specials to bring in more customers.
- List your public parking spaces nearby to help people get to you.
- Or add a new business listing.
Parking Rules and Fines in Canberra City:
Understanding Canberra City's parking rules is essential to avoiding fines and inconvenience. Rules can vary based on location, but here are some general guidelines:
- Time-Limited Zones: These are indicated by signs and often have a maximum parking duration. You may need to move your vehicle after a certain time to avoid a fine or towing.
- Clearways: Some streets have no parking during certain hours to keep the traffic flowing. Check signs, particularly during rush hours.
- Permit Parking: If you see signs for permit parking, only those with the appropriate permits can park there without incurring a fine.
Some benefits of driving and booking Canberra City parking here:
- Convenience: Driving allows for personalized schedules and routes, catering to individual needs and preferences.
- Flexibility: The ability to change plans on the go, make spontaneous stops, and take alternate routes offers unparalleled flexibility.
- Accessibility: Cars offer greater accessibility to remote or less-connected areas not well-served by public transportation.
Drivers - If you're driving to this location, keep these five tips in mind for safe and legal car parking rentals in Canberra City.
- Look for parking signs to know the regulations and rules.
- Abide by all local parking laws.
- Park in approved spots only.
- Have enough money or an app to pay for the allotted time.
- Follow traffic safety protocols near your parked vehicle, such as no U-turns.
Did You Know? Interesting Parking Facts
- Many parking lots are equipped with security cameras, ticketing machines and automated entrance and exit gates to regulate traffic flow and safety standards compliance.
- On average, over 80% of all cars parked in off-street parking facilities are left idle for more than four hours per day.
- The average cost of a one-hour public parking space in Australia is approximately $4, and the daily rate for long-term parking spaces can range from $10 to $25 per day.
- The average cost of an hour of parking in the Australia is between $3 and $4.
- The annual cost associated with providing off-street parking spaces in cities across Australia is estimated to be over $2 billion.
Lastly, more reasons to use Parking Made Easy for daily and monthly parking in Canberra City:
- 24/7 Parking: For those who need or want the flexibility without worrying about restrictions through day or night.
- Multi Entry/Exit: Providing the freedom to move in and out without incurring additional charges or hassles.
- Prime Parking Locations: Enjoy the privilege of securing a spot in the best locations and save yourself time on your commute.
Listings aren't verified by Parking Made Easy, but Parking Made Easy checks for and removes fake content when it's identified.